A roundup of articles focusing on how business owners can get the most out of their employees.
1. An infographic from Tech Republic on how on-the-job training improves employee morale. According to the survey, 30 percent of employees said on-the-job training boosted morale and 40 percent of them said it helped improve employee productivity.
2. Do you have an employee who bullies someone else on your staff? From CBS Money Watch, four tips on how to weed out an office bully and prevent employees from walking out the door.
3. From GigaOM.com, five ways to keep your rock star employees happy.
4. From Inc., 15 tips from young entrepreneurs on how to spark happiness and inspire company loyalty.
5. From TheSocialWorkplace.com, how business owners can tell the difference between a happy employee and a disengaged one and how they can create a culture of happiness.
Also check out: