Actress throws away a diamond gift, someone leaves 2 cts. of diamonds at a car wash, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Rio Tinto slowing plans for Indian diamond mine. Indian industry dulled by effects of Ebola.
– Indian diamond dealer goes on trial in Zimbabwe.
– Anna Kendrick threw away diamonds sent by a fan. Kim Kardashian flashes ring on Facebook.
– Media Watch: The Wall Street Journal reviews three new industry-related books. The Telegraph on big diamond heists. Al Jazeera looks at Botswana and diamonds.
– Two carats of diamonds left in Connecticut car wash. Diamond lost after being strapped to a sports car.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox