New big diamond found at Crater of Diamonds park, Surat’s diamond business comes to a halt, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week:
- Surat diamond business comes to a halt.
- “Blood diamond tyrant” Charles Taylor’s appeal rejected.
- A 2.13 ct. diamond found at the Crater of Diamonds State Park. Woman makes sandwiches for engagement ring. $40,000 in Tiffany jewelry found at a Goodwill.
- Fox Business: Is investing in diamonds a fool’s game?
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie go diamond shopping in Hong Kong.
Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine