Best of the Best2019
Diamond prices may fall following bank pullouts, New York Observer likes JCK story, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Diamond District building may be repurposed.
– Cops rescue engagement ring on Brooklyn Bridge.
– EGL Platinum supports sanctions against overgrading. Panel (not the first) on lab-grown diamonds.
– Media Watch: Interview with author of book on the cultural meaning of diamonds. Yahoo Finance talks to Vashi Dominguez. New York Observer likes JCK story on diamonds and Alibaba.
– Standard Chartered reducing exposure to diamond loans. Will diamond prices drop as a result of bank pullouts? Head of Indian group predicts 5 to 10 percent.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox