JCA Voting Guide
Profiles in Jewelry
Indian government investigating money laundering, diamonds may be used in cancer therapies, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Strategy group looks at coming diamond shortage.
– Diamond trade back on track in India. Industry should soon “find its footing,” Dilip Mehta says. Trade experiencing a revival in Armenia.
– Indian government investigating money laundering of Surat diamantaire. Intelligence agencies warn trade is a front for siphoning off money.
– Diamonds may be used to improve cancer therapies.
– Media Watch: The New York Times writer loses her jewelry. The Week on Botswana elections.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox