Diamond-embossed cocktails, an Indian diamond company is very generous, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– De Beers and Namibia still don’t have a new diamond deal. But De Beers does have a deal with the National Union of Mineworkers.
– Indian diamond company gives workers cars, houses. Leading companies to start charter airline service. Surat company declares millions in unaccounted income.
– Media Watch: Quartz on how the Gujaratis took over the Belgium diamond industry. Glamour on Blue Nile’s new app.
– Five most expensive cocktails including diamonds.
– Paul Zimnisky: Canadian diamond production to double in four years. Eric Schulte wants a diamond from Sierra Leone. Chaim Even-Zohar on increased threats to industry journalists.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox