Zales debuts new holiday commercial, beauty queen’s diamond tiara confiscated by customs, and more stories on the industry’s radar this week:
– Zales unveils new holiday commercial.
– India may impose duty on polished diamonds. Avi Krawitz: “A stunning development.”
– Alrosa closes higher after initial offering. Investors more interested in Russian bank. Short-term future “far from rosy.” (Reg. requd.)
– Media Watch: Guardian writer calls engagement rings “a joke.” More celebrities opt for emerald engagement rings. National Geographic interviews interpreter at the Crater of Diamonds park.
– Rolls-Royce has diamonds in it. Miss Asia Pacific’s crown confiscated.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox