Best of the Best 2019
2018 Colored Stone Special Section
Zales debuts new holiday commercial, beauty queen’s diamond tiara confiscated by customs, and more stories on the industry’s radar this week:
– Zales unveils new holiday commercial.
– India may impose duty on polished diamonds. Avi Krawitz: “A stunning development.”
– Alrosa closes higher after initial offering. Investors more interested in Russian bank. Short-term future “far from rosy.” (Reg. requd.)
– Media Watch: Guardian writer calls engagement rings “a joke.” More celebrities opt for emerald engagement rings. National Geographic interviews interpreter at the Crater of Diamonds park.
– Rolls-Royce has diamonds in it. Miss Asia Pacific’s crown confiscated.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox