A new diamond bra, the guy who searches for gems in the cracks of 47th Street, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week:
– Victoria’s Secret unveils new diamond-covered bras. Man mines for diamonds in New York City sidewalk.
– Media Watch: Bloomberg on De Beers’ investor presentation and rough trading website Bluedax. London Evening Standard on ethical jewelry. InsiderMonkey on the largest diamonds ever discovered.
– Synthetics and liquidity the biggest threat to industry.
– United Nations panel says diamonds fueling Central African Republic.
– Analyst: Financial market may soon recognize De Beers’ potential. Company’s market share will grow with Canadian mine.
Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine