How many diamonds can fit into someone’s stomach, Zimbabwe suing De Beers, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week:
- Antwerp diamond prosecutor steps down.
- Zimbabwe government plans to sue De Beers.
- Rio Tinto looking to float diamond business.
- South African smuggler swallowed 220 diamonds. Slate asks: How many diamonds can fit into a stomach?
- NPR on diamonds and Sierra Leone. Mail & Guardian editorial from Partnership Africa Canada on Zimbabwe and diamonds.
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine