2018 Colored Stone Special Section
De Beers wants to raise prices 5 percent a year, George Clooney wanted ethical ring, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– De Beers plans to raise prices 5 percent a year.
– Zimbabwe says Dubai exchange fails test. But will sell through it anyway.
– Queens jeweler accused of swapping diamond.
– Media Watch: San Francisco newspaper profiles Brilliant Earth. Techdirt on how diamonds could be useful.
– Diamonds, ivory fund war in Central African Republic, group says. George Clooney insisted diamond ring “be ethical.”
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox