Best of the Best
Antwerp under threat, diamond dental implants, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week:
– EU again considering diamond sanctions. Antwerp braces for fallout.
– Zimbabwe to use diamonds to secure loan. Angolan president’s daughter richest woman in Africa, due to diamonds. Ireland whiskey magnate now looking for diamonds.
– New micro diamonds can disappear instantly. Diamond dental implants may be the future.
– Indian diamantaires excited about change in government. India allowing some gold importation, which cheers up diamond business.
– Media Watch: BBC on two-month salary guideline. The Daily Beast on diamonds and the Central African Republic. Reuters says Antwerp is under threat.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox