2018 Colored Stone Special Section
Synthetic diamonds detected in Australia, Johnny Depp’s man-gagement ring, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Indian diamond firm goes bust in Antwerp. Reserve Bank of India relaxes diamond import laws.
– Synthetic diamonds detected in Australia.
– Katherine Webb gets 5 ct. sparkler. Johnny Depp’s ring was too big for fiancée, started wearing it himself.
– No more “business as usual” with Zimbabwe diamonds? Country calls for stricter diamond oversight. Antwerp World Diamond Center CEO makes his case to Zimbabwe.
– Women finds engagement ring she lost at airport. Pat Robertson says Jews don’t fix cars, they polish diamonds.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox