Best of the Best 2019
2018 Colored Stone Special Section
New Jersey pawnshop accused of stone switching, the necklace that cost Marie Antoinette her head, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– De Beers to focus on bigger buyers. CEO says that “peak diamonds” are three years away.
– Media Watch: France 24 on blood diamonds and the Kimberley Process. Kay balks at honoring salesman’s warranty.
– New deputy PM in charge of Alrosa. New Russian diamonds stir interest.
– Kim Kardashian shows off diamond wedding band. The diamond necklace that cost Marie Antoinette her head.
– New Jersey pawnshop accused of replacing diamonds with CZ. Bride’s ring stolen on wedding day.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox