Best of the Best
New Jersey pawnshop accused of stone switching, the necklace that cost Marie Antoinette her head, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– De Beers to focus on bigger buyers. CEO says that “peak diamonds” are three years away.
– Media Watch: France 24 on blood diamonds and the Kimberley Process. Kay balks at honoring salesman’s warranty.
– New deputy PM in charge of Alrosa. New Russian diamonds stir interest.
– Kim Kardashian shows off diamond wedding band. The diamond necklace that cost Marie Antoinette her head.
– New Jersey pawnshop accused of replacing diamonds with CZ. Bride’s ring stolen on wedding day.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox