Another default rocks India, the Gem-A CEO-suspension controversy, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– More women buying jewelry for themselves.
– Indian diamond traders can now interact with miners. Another default rocks India. Monsoons wash away lives in Indian diamond district.
– Media Watch: World Policy Institute on the Kimberley Process. Huffington Post talks to Tiffany’s chief gemologist. Business Insider Australia goes inside the Argyle Pink Tender.
– Commentary: More dealers should look at secondhand diamonds. What if lab-created diamonds create an emotional connection?
– Controversy over CEO suspension at Gem-A. The group responds.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox