“47th Street dealer sues Greenwich police department,” and other stories on the industry’s radar this week:
- Leviev’s Namibian factory fires entire workforce. Former De Beers CEO Gareth Penny named head of coal miner.
- Did Zimbabwe mining minister promise licenses to security forces? Zimbabwe diamond conference canceled. Cameroon joins Kimberley Process.
- Rings flushed down toilet not found after search.
- 47th Street dealer sues Greenwich police department.
- Smart Money‘s 7 tips for buying a “bargain” engagement ring.