Best of the Best2019
Diamonds popping up at restaurants and hotels, dark clouds gather over industry, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– India trying to seize overseas assets of Winsome Diamonds. Banks auctioning company’s mortgaged assets.
– More restaurants and hotels adding diamonds.
– One-third of diamonds turned down at De Beers sight. “Dark clouds loom” over industry.
– Indian diamantaires shunning “pompous” gifts. Industry adrift without governing body.
– Indian companies hope same-sex marriage will boost market.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox