Women prefer hugs to diamonds, why diamonds turn pink, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– De Beers’ January sight estimated at $550 million.
– KP chair calls for greater African involvement.
– Russia to get new diamond mine.
– Diamond probe rattles Zanu PF. Zimbabwe hopes to double diamond production. European Union may lift some Zimbabwe sanctions.
– Forbes asks if colored diamonds are an “asset class.” Australian Geographic on why diamonds turn pink. Women prefer hugs to diamonds.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox