Best of the Best
A 66-year-old woman is charged with diamond smuggling, diamonds may be the “new gold,” and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– A 66-year-old woman is arrested for trying to smuggle diamonds. Man at center of diamond mine scandal dies.
– New company can turn corpses into diamonds.
– More on Angolan president’s daughter’s involvement in diamonds and jewelry. Israel considering new diamond regulations.
– Media Watch: More “diamonds are a scam” articles: Bustle, PolicyMic, and New Zealand newspaper. Fortune: “Diamonds might be the new gold.” The Telegraph profiles diamond e-tailer Vashi Dominguez.
– Crime victim tries to recover rings through classified ad.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox