Best of the Best
Five stories on the industry’s radar this week:
– Hong Kong show “better than expected.” Diamond thieves arrested in Hong Kong.
– Ben Janowski’s observations from show season.
– The Nightly Buiness Report: Diamonds surge in value and demand. The Wall Street Journal on Chinese diamond demand.
– Edahn Golan: U.S. diamond figures show money laundering.
– Zimbabwe rough exports spur jobs in Surat. Mozambique set to join Kimberley Process. The State Dept. sets Kimberley Process input.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox