Best of the Best
Diamond prices may fall due to Russian turmoil, how pink diamonds got that way, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Russian turmoil may hurt diamond prices.
– Diamonds may provide evidence of earliest life on Earth. Diamond pendant dropped in Salvation Army kettle. A diamond pacifier.
– Diamond-theft gang arrested in Dubai.
– Beny Steinmetz loses court case to Global Witness. Archangel Diamond Company suit dismissed in the United States. Spira–De Beers case shows antitrust law can be a weapon.
– Media Watch: BBC asks why pink diamonds are pink. Asia One profiles diamond grower IIa Technologies.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox