Best of the Best
De Beers is trimming its U.S. retail stores, Tiffany may venture beyond the blue box, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week:
– Two leading Australian diamond companies close.
– Zimbabwe still has diamonds, minister says. Planned mine merger faces legal hurdles.
– Israeli network spent years smuggling diamonds.
– Media Watch: Reuters on synthetic diamonds. Florida TV reporter gets engagement ring. The Wall Street Journal on buying jewelry online.
– Tiffany may explore options beyond the blue box. De Beers down to four U.S. stores.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox