Diamond mine stock scam raised in Nevada Senate race, Oppenheimer officially out at De Beers, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week:
- Botswana government to auction gems next year. Lev Leviev’s Namibian factory collapses. Oppenheimer officially out at De Beers.
- Diamond mine stock scam raised in Nevada Senate race.
- Alrosa cuts supply to the market.
- Bloomberg on whether De Beers will come to the U.S. The Financial Times looks at the state of the industry. Time on Venezuela and the Kimberley Process.
- Diamond cutter opens gelato shop.