Best of the Best2020
De Beers’ corporate secrets stolen, Pelé having diamonds made of his hair, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Diamond-industry implications from Ukraine crisis. Dubai signs deal with Alrosa. Russia wants diamond sales hub.
– De Beers’ price books stolen. Latest sight estimated at $700 million.
– Saudi Arabia may have diamond mines. Europe’s first diamond mining moving ahead.
– Media Watch: The New York Times on the trend toward vintage rings. XOJane writer complains people are too ring-size fixated. Bloomberg Businessweek looks at industry financing.
– Kim Kardashian to have diamond-coated spray tan. Floyd Mayweather flashes jewelry collection on Instagram. Soccer star Pelé selling diamonds made of his hair.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox