Five media mentions that should be on the industry’s radar this week:
- A close-up look at 25 pieces (including some back stories) available in the online auction, courtesy of InStyle.com.
- Christie’s curator Meredith Etherington-Smith waxes poetic on NPR about assembling the collections.
- Etherington-Smith’s first-person account of the Taylor sale compared to other high-profile ones she has seen on Timeslive.co.za.
- How the public can view the pieces prior to the sale on NYDailyNews.com.
- JCK photo editor Emma Hopson aims her camera lens at some of the items on display in a private tour.