The 2006 Jewelers Executive Conference is returning to the DoubleTree Hotel in Overland Park, Kan., on April 1 and 2. The $125 registration fee includes admission to five meals with feature speakers, to the seminars and to the display area with 50 suppliers.
Bryan Dodge, speaker, trainer, author, educator and consultant, will be leading the educational program for the biennial event as the opening and closing keynoter. Dodge will also be a presenter for one of the five seminars available to the 200 jewelers who attend. The seminars will accent the facets of leadership that are essential to executives in the jewelry industry:
* Finances: “A Jeweler’s Simple Approach to Measure Success,” presenter, Leo Anglo, MBA and manager of Vincent’s Jewelers, Creve Coeur, Mo.
* Attitude: “Taking Ownership of Leadership,” presenter, Bryan Dodge.
* Competition: “The ‘C’ You Can’t Forget,” presenter, Ellen Fruchtman, partner of Fruchtman Marketing, a full service marketing agency serving independent jewelers across the U.S.
* Educate: “Managing Information for Success: Increasing Your Income Through Proper Contact Management,” presenter, Diana Wittemann, industry consultant, trainer and speaker.
* Technology – “Protecting Your Success: New Security and Technology For Your Business,” presenter, James Pippenger, senior commercial security consultant with Protection One.@jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine