Nothing says summer quite like a profusion of ladylike pieces in sherbet hues.
1. A decadent piece that’s still somehow subtle enough to wear to a summer brunch
Irene Neuwirth 18k gold, Rose de France, moonstone, and diamond necklace; $20,600
2. Such a unique take on the pearl ring.
Mikimoto platinum, pearl, and diamond ring; price on request.
3. Possibly the girliest take on a classic car.
Prada shoe; $1,450.
4. This is the skirt you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again this season.
Ann Taylor skirt; $128.
5. A retro shape done in on-trend neon: perfection.
H&M swimsuit; $18.
6. Leave it to Jil Sander to take what could have been just a sweet gingham blazer and make it utterly modern with the angular collar.
Jil Sander jacket; $2,630.
7. This eye-catching sweater could either go über-feminine or edgy depending on the styling.
Jill Stuart sweater; $348.
8. The zebra detailing is so spot-on.
Proenza Schouler belted dress; $2,750.
9. Utterly ethereal.
Vera Wang blouse; price on request.
10. Like a tennis dress rendered court-inappropriate (but far more appealing) by the sexy, plunging neckline.
Versus dress; $1,875.