Speak up!

Want to make your voice heard in Washington, D.C., on an issue or proposed legislation? Follow these tips. Information, please. If you're concerned about proposed legislation, contact the local office of your senator or representative. (Check the phone book.) Ask a legislative assistant to give you the name and number of the legislation (for example, "HR238"), and the name of the member of Congress who authored it. Ask for a copy of your congressman's position paper (if any) on the issue, and request the mailing address, fax number, and e-mail address of your senator or congressman. Then send your comments. If phone numbers of local congressional offices aren't in your phone book, call directory assistance. You can also contact the Washington, D.C., offices of members of Congress by calling the Capitol operator at (202) 225-3121 or (202) 224-3121 and asking to be connected to your re

This content is exclusive to JCK Pro subscribers. Subscribe now to access this and much more with discount code GOPRO21 for $199 for an entire year of access (reg. $249).


Already a JCK Pro? Log in

A JCK Pro subscription is your all-access pass to people and resources on the
cutting edge of the retail jewelry industry, from the industry authority you
know and trust

Learn about the Perks of JCK Pro

Log Out

Are you sure you want to log out?

CancelLog out