Five authentic, visual, and attention-grabbing ways to tout your store’s anniversary on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram:
1. Hold a campaign for the funniest caption to a couple’s anniversary photo.
2. Compare yesteryear to modern times by featuring photos of best-selling jewelry then vs. now or sharing historical images of the shop or local community.
3. Solicit comments or videos from customers sharing their own funny or touching anniversary stories.
4. Run an image reveal for every five likes on a secret product giveaway.
5. Repurpose one of the store’s earliest advertisements with new coloring or wording, branding the new piece with terms like vintage or classic.
Source: Josh Robbins, The Brandagement