The numbers game has gone personal as designers realize that digits offer infinite options: Wearers can choose to don birthdays, memorable dates, or significant numbers (ex., how many children they have), and can add or subtract them for solo or multiple looks. Here are a few hot little numbers that sum everything up.
- Lulu Frost’s Plaza Number necklaces have Old World charm and hang low, on an antique copper nautical chain
- David & Martin’s Number collection turns digits on their head, in bracelet, necklace, and brooch offerings
- Alex Woo’s Little Numbers and Little Big Numbers collections come in sterling silver, 14k yellow gold, or 14k white gold with pavé diamonds, and they’re the right size to pair with other numbers or other charms—they’ve also hung on many a celeb’s neck
- Page Sargisson’s Casino Chic collection relies on lady luck with original 1920s mother-of-pearl casino chips from Argentina, Monte Carlo, and France
- Bing Bang Men’s 5 Points money clip (page 2 of the Spring/Summer 2007 collection) keeps the Benjamins in tow
- Ginette_ny’s 14k gold Token necklaces feature a cutout disc pendant in your choice of digit, at Shopbop
Check out the last Trend Spotting: Black