The Providence Jewelers Club elected two new board of directors members and three officers during its annual meeting on Feb. 12.
New board members are:
* Ralph Gianfrancesco, Hallmark Sweet, Inc., Attleboro, Mass.
* James Atamian, Atamian Manufacturing Corp., Providence
Officers elected to serve a one-year term are:
* President: Peter Manickas III, Plastic Craft Novelty Co., Attleboro, Mass.
* Vice-President: Vito Torrisi, Lee’s Manufacturing Co. Inc., Providence
* Treasurer: Tim Ouhrabka, Providence Chain Co. Inc., Providence
* Secretary: Ed DeCristofaro, L.D.C., Inc., Providence
In addition, re-elected to the board for a period of three years are:
* Cheryl Antonacci, Lee’s Manufacturing Co. Inc., Providence
* Brenda Gamba, The Jewelers Board of Trade, Warwick, R.I.
Founded in 1952 the Providence Jewelers Club’s focus is on creating social events that allow its members and guests to network with each other, in a relaxed, casual atmosphere. The club has members from all over the country, with headquarters in Providence.