Platinum Guild International will host its annual Academy Awards Red Carpet Jewelry Preview to showcase one-of-a-kind, platinum jewelry designs from 25 of the world’s top celebrity jewelers including Neil Lane, Jacob & Co., Erica Courtney, Sol Rafael, Alan Friedman, Ricardo Basta, Sheila Goldfinger, and Peter Norman & Co. More than $12 million dollars worth of jewelry will be on display, where celebrities can select pieces to wear on the red carpet.
The event will be held March 2 and 3 at the Mondrian Hotel Penthouse in Hollywood. Pieces include:
* Platinum Black Orlov Diamond necklace. Considered one of the most famous and notable diamonds in the world. Features the 67.5 ct. Black Orlov Diamond set in a pure platinum necklace garnished with 108 cts. of white diamonds, valued at $2 milliom.
* Pure Platinum and 20.67 ct. ruby ring by Kothari & Co., priced at $1 million.
* Platinum and 73.69 ct. emerald-cut diamond necklace by J. Birnbauch New York, priced at $930,000.
* Rare platinum and 19 ct. emerald-cut diamond ring by Jacob & Co., priced at $920,000.
* Sparkling Platinum and 58.74 ct. fancy intense yellow asscher-cut diamond necklace by J. Birnbauch New York, priced at $790,000.
* Platinum and 51.50 ct. cushion-cut diamond necklace by Jacob & Co., priced at $653,000.
* Platinum Vertu Signature Solitaire Diamond Phone, priced at $44,000.
In addition, celebrities will autograph a pair of limited-edition Platinum jeans by Gekko valued at $4,000 that will be available through the Clothes Off Our Back Web site auction to support children’s charities.
Celebrities will be able to experience spa treatments, concierge services, transportation to and from the venue in a Jaguar XJ all aluminum car, interviews with jewelry and style expert Michael O’Connor, and a gift bag.Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine