OneService, the jewelry industry’s provider of insured shipping solutions will open its newest office in Chicago’s jewelry district on Tuesday.
Located on the 13th floor of the historic Maller’s Building at 5 S. Wabash, the new OneService office will offer the company’s complete range of insured shipping solutions to Chicago’s jewelers, including in-person drop-off and pick-up. The office will be a complete resource for high-value shippers, including computer kiosks that allow customers to create shipping labels online and shelves stocked with supplies for DHL, UPS, and FedEx.
Services available include:
* Choice of couriers (DHL, UPS, FedEx)
* Choice of service levels (overnight, 2-day, 3-day)
* Online shipping, tracking and reporting
* Drop off and pick up services
* Global, all-risk insurance
* Insured value limits up to $75,000 domestic; $50,000 international
This is OneService’s fourth U.S. location and ninth globally. OneService other offices are in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Seoul, Istanbul, and Antwerp. OneService also now has representation in Italy through a marketing agreement with Sped-In.
To contact the Chicago office, call 312.924.7860. The address is 5. S. Wabash, Suite 1301, Chicago, IL 60603.