A number of jewelry and watch firms took advantage of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week to debut collections and embrace new opportunities for exposure.
• CIRCA hosted a CIRCA Accessories Salon at Lincoln Center, providing a look at some new collections from jewelry designers like Ruby Kobo, Kimberly McDonald, Paul Morelli, Kara Ross, and House of Waris, as well as a curated exhibition of iconic estate pieces from CIRCA inventory.
• Sector Watches debuted new men’s and women’s styles in the CIRCA Accessories Salon. This participation marked Sector’s first appearance at a fashion industry event for the general public since reentering the U.S. market earlier this year.
• Royal Asscher Jewelry participated in a launch party and fashion show for ASTONISH magazine and new couture designer Phuong My at Manhattan’s Gansevoort Park Avenue hotel on Sept. 7.
• JHS Hammer partnered with womenswear designer Korto Momolu to debut its 2012 fine jewelry collection dubbed Green Love at New York City’s Fashion Art Gallery on Sept. 11.
• Rado Watches participated in clothing designer Malan Breton’s runway show, Fantôme, at Lincoln Center on Sept. 14. Thirty-three models wore Rado True, Sintra, Integral, D-Star, and Ceramica models.