MJSA announced the recipients of its Vision Awards design contest.
The organization will recognize the winners at the Vision Awards design contest at the MJSA Expo New York trade show at the Hilton New York March 11–13.
The first place winners include:
- Adam Neeley of Adam Neeley Fine Art Jewelry in Laguna Beach, Calif., for Moonlight and Caviar ring
Visionary Technical Solution
- Edward Mirell of Edward Mirell in Deerfield Beach, Fla., for Safari Gold & Black Ti Ring
- Julie Lynn Romanenko of Just Jules in Scottsdale, Ariz., for Gold Cuff
- Julie Buckareff of JJ Buckar in Toronto for Rock Crystal Quartz Flower brooch
- Brian Sholdt of Sholdt in Seattle for Palladium Engagement Ring
- Brian Sholdt of Sholdt in Seattle for Platinum Ring
Custom Design Distinction
- Mark Schneider of Mark Schneider Designs in Long Beach, Calif., for Black and White Ring
Future of the Industry
- Ariel Alexandrou of University of Kansas, for her Pods ring
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine