MJSA recently elected Lee Krombholz and Bimal Das to its board of directors and re-elected its other board officers to a second term.
Krombholz is the third-generation owner of Krombholz Jewelers and Just Like You Designs, a leading retailer and design studio in Cincinnati. Das is director of ScotiaMocatta, the precious metals division of the Scotiabank Group and a global leader in precious metals trading and finance. He has been with the bank since 1998, working in offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, and Bangalore before being transferred to New York City in January 2006. Prior to joining the Scotiabank Group, he was a currency trader at Asia Fx Pte. Ltd., a privately held trading firm based in Chennai, India.
In addition, David Pillow, formerly with Zale, returned to the board as president of Innovative Design Group in Richland Hills, Texas.
Re-elected as officers were:
- Chair: David Meleski of Richline Group
- Vice chair: Edward DeCristofaro of LDC Inc.
- Vice chair: Michael Toback of Myron Toback Co.
- Secretary: Stuart Lee of Sterling Jewelers
- Treasurer: Ann Arnold of Lieberfarb Corp.
- MJSA Education Foundation chair: Richard Powers of Cookson
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine