John C. Nordt Company, Inc., manufacturers of fine wedding bands, bridal jewelry, and precious metal tubing, has received ISO 9001:2000 certification as granted by Quality Systems Registrars, Inc.
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the source of quality and environmental standards for business and government. It is a network of national standards institutes from 146 countries working with international organizations, governments, industry, business, and consumer representatives.
The 135-year-old company manufactures a bridal jewelry and other products based on its precision extrusion of precious metal tubing. The company mixes and evaluates many of its own precious metal alloys at its in-house laboratory, shipping a variety of precious metals daily in forms that range from components to finished products. Specializing in Platinum Group metals including palladium, John C. Nordt Company ships more than a ton of finished platinum product annually. It also manufactures a variety of gold and silver products.
The family of John C. Nordt Company, Inc. includes:
* C John C. Nordt, volume manufacturer for designers to demanding specifications;
* C Guertin Brothers, manufacturing for retail jewelers;
* C per Amore, wedding bands;
* C Nordt Linear Technologies, a metal tubing supplier; and
* C JC Nordt Far East Ltd., a supplier of manufacturers and retailers in Asia.