JIC elects new officers, board members The Board of Directors of the Jewelry Information Center elected the following slate of officers at its meeting on Monday, July 28:
· John Green of Lux, Bond & Green, West Hartford, Conn., chairman.
· Esther Fortunoff of Fortunoff, Westbury, N.Y., vice-chairman.
· Ross Markman of Suberi Brothers, New York City, treasurer.
· Lowell Kwiat of Kwiat Inc., New York, N.Y., secretary.
The JIC also welcomed the following new board members:
· Ryan Berg of Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry, Baton Rouge, La.
· David Bouffard of Sterling Inc., Akron, Ohio
· Henry Dunay or Henry Dunay Inc., New York, N.Y.
· Charles Fieramosca of Zale Corp., Irving, Texas
· Richard Greenwood of A.F. Greenwood, New York, N.Y.
· Robert La Perla of La Perla Ltd., West Hartford, Conn.
· Raimie Weber of George Fillmore Goldsmiths, Canton, Conn.
Continuing on the JIC board are the following:
· Linda Buckley of Tiffany & Co., New York City
· Robert Filotei, New York City
· Myriam Gumuchian Schreiber of Gumuchian Fils, New York City
· Robert Nordt of John C. Nordt Co., Roanoke, Virg.
· Stacie Orloff of Corum USA, Madison, N.J.
· Mark Seelig of QVC, West Chester, Pa.
· Hank Siegal of Hamilton Jewelers, Lawrenceville, N.J.