2. More Free Jewelry!
3. West Palm Beach Jeweler Melds Tradition, Innovation
4. Tough Times For Indian Jewelers
5. Tony Romo Engaged?
6. Russell Brand, Katy Perry, Ring Shopping At Cartier
7. Julianne Moore Is The New Face Of Bulgari
8. Madonna For Dolce & Gabbana
Luminox recently unveiled the Sea, Air, and Land series of Swiss-made timepieces, designed for real world use in the military, law enforcement, and more. Models are crafted of a 44 mm carbon reinforced polymer, are fitted with a highly scratch resistant and specially hardened and tempered mineral crystal, and are water-resistant to 200 meters. Pieces also feature the proprietary Luminox Light Technology, a self-illuminating system that glows for up to 25 years.
Don’t forget to:
* Follow me on Twitter to read helpful, short insights on jewels, trends, and business.
* Become a fan of JCK on Facebook to see photos of industry friends (you might already be on there). And finally,
* Update your subscription to JCK so you don’t miss any print coverage in the coming months.