1. Paloma Picasso Introduces Chinese Zodiac Collection
2. Target Announces Rodarte for Target as the next GO International Collection
3. The New York Times Style Magazine Online Gets a New Look; Redesigned Site Introduces Online Daily Magazine with Continuous News in Luxury and Style
4. Bergio Makes Personal Appearance at Mazzarese Jewelry Annual Holiday Gallery Open House
Good Morning America news anchor Robin Roberts served as a presenter at the 43rd Annual Country Music Awards. Roberts wore a necklace comprising 302.43 cts. t.w. of rough diamonds in 18k gold by Neda Behnam–a breast cancer survivor like Roberts–of Diamonds for A Cure. The piece, as well as a matching bracelet, ring, and pair of earrings, are from the company’s Rough Diamond collection; a portion of sale proceeds from the line benefit Stand Up To Cancer.
Don’t forget to:
* Follow me on Twitter to read helpful, short insights on jewels, trends, and business.
* Become a fan of JCK on Facebook to see photos of industry friends (you might already be on there). And finally,
* Update your subscription to JCK so you don’t miss any print coverage in the coming months.