1. Me&Ro Launches Sterling Silver Children’s Collection
2. BCBGeneration adding jewelry (WWD subscribers only)
Brazilian jeweler H.Stern has collaborated with Brazilian modern dance group, Grupo Corpo, to create a new collection of jewelry full of contrasting textures and sinuous lines that resemble the human body in movement. Pieces in the collection include three rings inspired by a ballet set to the music of Cuban pianist and composer Ernesto Lecuona; the rings are made of 18k yellow and Noble gold and express the emotional range of a couple in love: intertwined to form a rosebud, flared in a moment of disharmony, and more. Suggested retail prices range from $2,500 – $2,900.
Don’t forget to:
* Follow me on Twitter to read helpful, short insights on jewels, trends, and business.
* Become a fan of JCK on Facebook to see photos of industry friends (you might already be on there). And finally,
* Update your subscription to JCK so you don’t miss any print coverage in the coming months.