The Jewelers Board of Trade has elected four new members to serve on its Board Of Directors. The selections were made during the company’s annual meeting in February.
The new Directors are:
* Nancy Brewer; Nancy Brewer and Co., Culver City, Calif.
* Michael L. Kaplan; Rocket Jewelry Box, Inc., New York
* Avi Raz; A & Z Pearls, Inc., Los Angeles
* Todd Wolleman; Leo Wolleman, Inc., New York
Additionally, the Board elected the following Directors to serve a one-year term:
: Roger H. Gesswein, Jr., Paul H. Gesswein & Co., Inc. Bridgeport, Conn.
First Vice Chairman
: Paul C. Nordt, III, John C. Nordt Co., Inc., Roanoke, Virg.
Second Vice Chairman
: Michael J. Poissant, B.A. Ballou & Co., Inc. E. Providence, R.I.
: Nathaniel C. Earle, The Jewelers Board Of Trade
Re-elected to the Board for a period of two years are:
* Michael J. Barnacle; Leach & Garner Co., Inc., North Attleboro, Mass.
* Ralph E. Crowell; Glines & Rhodes, Inc., Attleboro, Mass.
* Brian D. Fleming; Carla Corporation, E. Providence, R.I.
* Al Gerstein; M. Fabrikant & Sons, Inc., New York
* Hugh G. Glenn; Glenn Corp./CYMA Watch, New York
* Laurence G. Grunstein; Citizen Watch Co. of America, Lyndhurst, N.J.
* James P. Jordan; Jewelers Mutual Insurance Co., Neenah, Wisc.
* Howard M. Kilguss; Excell Mfg. Co., (Inc.), Providence, R.I.
* Anna Martin; ABN Amro Bank, New York, N.Y.
* Harvey W. O’Conor; Findings, Inc., Keene, N.H.
Established in 1884, The Jewelers Board Of Trade serves as a credit clearing house providing credit information and collection services to the jewelry industry and related sectors. Headquartered in Warwick, RI with branch offices in Los Angeles and New York, the JBT is sponsored and maintained by manufacturers, importers, and wholesalers of jewelry and allied lines.