JCKonline.com won five Best of the Web awards from minonline at an April 3 ceremony at the Grand Hyatt in New York City, including a prestigious citation for Best Overall Digital Excellence.
Among the awards the website won:
- Best Blog (B2B): JCK’s Cutting Remarks
- Best Community/Social Networking (B2B): JCK’s Community Dashboard
- Best Integration with Print (B2B): JCK magazine/JCKonline.com/JCK News Daily/JCKTV
- Overall Digital Excellence (B2B): JCKonline.com
- Best Relaunch (B2B): JCKonline.com
- JCK News Daily also won honorable mention in the email/newsletter category.
“We are thrilled and delighted to win five Best of Web awards from min!” says Mark Smelzer, publisher of JCK and JCKonline.com. “The Overall Digital Excellence award really reflects the collaborative effort of everyone here at JCK, and of course, it’s always fantastic to see our champion blogger, Rob Bates, win again!”