For more than a decade, the Design Center at The JCK Show ~ Las Vegas has brought the best designers and the largest array of new talent to the most prestigious jewelry buyers in the world. This year, the center will host its first Designer Retailer Awards and Ceremony.
For this event, fifty retailers will be honored for their lasting excellence at selling designer jewelry. The top five retailers will receive special recognition. This inaugural list of the Top 50 were voted on by the members of the Design Center who took into consideration the retailer’s ongoing success at marketing, displaying, and selling designer jewelry. The inaugural ceremony celebrating will take place on June 4 at 2:00 pm in the Design Center.
In addition to the several dozen designers that will be showcasing their latest creations, six up and coming jewelry designers have been selected to make their trade show debut at The JCK Las Vegas show as “Rising Stars.” The selected designers are:
* Pamela Froman – Pamela Froman Fine Jewelry, one-of-a-kind and limited edition pieces, and handmade chains, created from Platinum, 22k, or a combination of carefully mixed colors of 18k gold;
* Alex Woo – Alex Woo, Inc., delicately balanced “must haves” with the classics into sleek and stylish designs that evoke the bold strength of today’s women, while keeping intact their natural femininity;
* Fern Freeman – Fern Freeman Jewelry, 22k gold and gem pieces that are organic and free form in nature;
* Konstantina Mahlia – Mahlia Collection, handmade, 18k, one-of -a-kind jewelry intended as a jewelry wardrobe of separates;
* Annette Pastorini Aiassa -Castelnuovo d’Aiassa Designs, jewelry inspired by her many travels throughout Europe, Northern Africa, Spain, and Greece; and
* Julia Teachey – Julieri, elegant, hand-crafted jewelry.
The Design Center will be staffed with a concierge, a cappuccino bar, and a café. Attendees can also enter into JCK’s 15 Year Anniversary Raffle for a 5-night hotel stay at The JCK Show ~ Las Vegas 2007 (A $1000 value), a Design Center Raffle to win a $2,500 merchandise credit towards attendees Design Center purchases. Each attendee will receive one raffle entry for every $2,500 spent in the Design Center. The drawing will take place June 7 at noon. Attendees will also receive a Design Center tote bag.
Prior to the Show, attendees can request the Design Center Appointment Planner, with product images, and contact information from each of the Design Center exhibitors. For an advanced copy, attendees can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or while onsite at the Show; attendees can pick up an Appointment Planner at the Design Center Concierge.
The 15th annual JCK Show – Las Vegas will be held June 3-7, 2006 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center and Venetian Hotel Resort & Casino.