The JCK Industry Fund will award grants to Diamond Development Initiative, Jewelers Security Alliance, American Gem Society, Jewelers Vigilance Committee, and Jewelers of America.
Since its implementation in 1998, the JCK Industry Fund has awarded several million dollars to professionals within the jewelry business. Grants assist with the funding of educational and advocacy programs, recognizing organizations that have made lasting contributions to the industry.
“Through the JCK Industry Fund, we highlight those industry’s associations and organizations whose programs and initiatives impact the industry for years to come,” said Dave Bonaparte, senior vice president of JCK brands. “We are proud to support these five organizations whose works are of critical importance to the industry.”
Each organization plans on using the awarded grant for the betterment of the industry:
- Diamond Development Initiative: Will focus on the critical political, social, and economic challenges facing the artisanal diamond mining sector.
- Jewelers Security Alliance: Will broaden crime prevention efforts.
- American Gem Society: Plans to expand educational programs, specifically within its Conclave conference.
- Jewelers Vigilance Committee: Will continue to provide free seminars, products, and services to assist the industry to comply with legal regulations.
- Jewelers of America: Plans to create initiatives that encourage jewelers to speak out on legislative issues that impact their businesses.