The Jewelers Board of Trade, Warwick, R.I., held elections for board directors and officers during the organization’s annual meeting on Feb. 14.
New board directors are:
* Pinny Rubin, Leslie’s Jewelry Mfg. Corp., Greenwich, Conn.
* Rajeev V. Sheth, Tara Ultimo Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India
The board elected the following officers and directors to serve a one-year term:
* Chairman: F. Daniel Pharr, Hoover & Strong, Inc., Richmond, Virg.
* First Vice-Chairman: Harvey W. O’Conor, Findings, Inc., Keene, N.H.
* Second Vice-Chairman: Richard Greenwood, A. F. Greenwood Co., Inc., New York City
* President: Dione D. Kenyon
* Secretary: Brenda M. Pimentel
* Treasurer: Alisa D. Dumond
Re-elected to the Board for a period of two years are:
* Michael J. Barnacle , Leach & Garner Co., Inc., N. Attleboro, Mass.
* Phyllis Bergman, Mercury Ring Corp., Englewood, N.J.
* Nancy Brewer, B.A. Ballou & Co., Inc., E. Providence, R.I.
* Brian D. Fleming, Carla Corporation, E. Providence, R.I.
* Michael L. Kaplan, Rocket Jewelry Box, Inc., Bronx, New York City
* Darin L. Kath, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Co., Neenah, W.I.
* Anna Martin, ABN Amro Bank, New York City
* Harvey W. O’Conor, Findings, Inc., Keene, N,H,
* Avi Raz, A & Z Pearls, Inc., Los Angeles
* Richard H. Smith, Stern-Leach Co. (Inc.), Attleboro, Mass.
Elected to the Advisory Board for a period of two years is:
* Howard M. Kilguss, Providence, R.I.
Established in 1884, The Jewelers Board of Trade serves as a credit clearing house providing credit information and collection services to the jewelry industry and related sectors. Headquartered in Warwick, R.I., with branch offices in Los Angeles and New York, the JBT is sponsored and maintained by firms engaged in the jewelry trade.