The Jewelers Board of Trade has elected the following new directors to its board:
* Darin L. Kath, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Co., Neenah, Wisc.
* James J. Lazarus, L. & R. Manufacturing Co., Kearny, N.J.
* Richard H. Smith, Stern-Leach Co. (Inc.), Attleboro, Mass.
The selection was made during the Company’s Annual Meeting held February 19.
In addition, the Board named the following officers to serve a one-year term on the board:
* Chairman: Paul W. Nordt, III, John C. Nordt Co., Inc., Roanoke, Virg.
* First Vice-Chairman: Michael J. Poissant, B.A. Ballou & Co., Inc., E. Providence, R.I.
* Second Vice-Chairman: F. Daniel Pharr, Hoover & Strong, Inc., Richmond, Virg.
* President, Secretary and Treasurer: Dione D. Kenyon
Re-elected to the Board for a period of two years are:
* Michael J. Barnacle, Leach & Garner Co., Inc., N. Attleboro, Mass.
* Nancy Brewer, Nancy Brewer and Co.,(Inc.), Culver City, Calif.
* Ralph E. Crowell, Glines & Rhodes, Inc., Attleboro, Mass.
* Brian D. Fleming, Carla Corporation, E. Providence, R.I.
* Al Gerstein, M. Fabrikant & Sons, Inc., New York
* Laurence R. Grunstein, Citizen Watch Co. of America, Lyndhurst, N.J.
* Michael L. Kaplan, Rocket Jewelry Box, Inc., New York
* Anna Martin, ABN Amro Bank, New York
* Harvey W. O’Conor, Findings, Inc., Keene, N.H.
* Avi Raz, A & Z Pearls, Inc., Los Angeles
Elected to the Advisory Board for a period of two years are:
* Peter C. Fuller, Fuller Box Company, Inc., N. Attleboro, Mass.
* Howard M. Kilguss, Excell Mfg. Co., (Inc.), Providence, R.I.
Established in 1884, The Jewelers Board of Trade serves as a credit clearing house providing credit information and collection services to the jewelry industry and related sectors. Headquartered in Warwick, Rhode Island with branch offices in Los Angeles and New York, the JBT is sponsored and maintained by manufacturers, importers, and wholesalers of jewelry and allied lines.