Hearts On Fire announced its outstanding retailers at the 15th annual Hearts On Fire University held Sept. 18-21 in Las Vegas.
The winners are recognized for excelling at selling and promoting the Hearts On Fire brand.
2011 Retailer of the Year
- Lucido Jewelers, Sterling Heights, Mich.
2011 Rookie Retailer of the Year
- House of Fraser, New South Wales, Australia
Regional Retailers of the Year
- Northeast: Michael C. Fina, New York, N.Y.
- Southern: Schiffman’s Jewelers, Greensboro, N.C.
- Western: CH Premier Fine Jewelry, Santa Clara, Calif.
- Midwest: Lucido Fine Jewelry, Sterling Heights, Mich.
- International: Majesty Jewelers, St. Maarten, U.S. Virgin Islands
Hall of Fame Winners
Hall of Fame award winners have sold and promoted the brand for five or more years.
- Knar Jewellery, Toronto, Canada
- Leo Hamel Fine Jewelry, San Diego, Calif.
- Mountz Jewelers, Harrisburg, Pa.
- Cornell’s Jewelers, Rochester, N.Y.
- Alters Fine Jewelry, Beaumont, Texas
Champions of the Year
The top 4 Hearts On Fire sales professionals in the world.
- Steve Balani, Nobles Jewelers, Aruba
- Max Kumar, Nobles Jewelers, Aruba
- Teri Ramirez, Leo Hamel Jewelers, San Diego, Calif.
- Lucinda Unger, Lewis Jewelers, Ann Arbor, Mich.