The Gemological Institute of America London is offering a new, intensive, five-day class on business strategies to help students and established businesses develop entrepreneurial and leadership skills needed to succeed in the jewelry business in the current economic climate.
In these classes students will analyze real world campaigns and business decisions and are challenged to ask bold questions as they strive toward understanding the strengths and weaknesses of the jewelry industry’s best practices.
“These classes are built for today’s times,” said Edward Johnson, GIA London director. “Here the participants will learn to think creatively, act strategically, and lead effectively.”
There will be three Business Development Strategies classes, each with a duration of five days. The available dates are April 20 – April 24; June 22 – June 26; and Nov. 9 – Nov. 13. Each runs from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Class highlights include:
• How to develop a jewelry business
• How to survive the economic downturn and thrive
• How to expand globally while others cease to operate
• How to analyze the status of the global jewellery industry
• How to develop strategies for becoming a leader in today’s marketplace
• How to make market volatility work to your advantage
• How to improve the effectiveness of your merchandize
• How to maximize the results of your advertising campaigns
• How to develop an effective web page
• How to train your sales staff
• How to develop an effective management style
• Master proven sales methods
Tuition for the classes will be £715 each. To learn more or get an application form, contact GIA London by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 207 813 4321.
GIA London is located on 104 Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3LA / UK. Its Web site is at www.gialondon.co.uk.Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine