Visitors to JCK Marketplace were on the hunt for sparkle this week, and they found it in a varying range of designs. From a dazzling engagement set and a gift-worthy crystal bracelet to a playful amphibian ring and even something for the guys, see what got the most clicks this week.
1. Midas Chain’s Bon BraceletWith its crystal beads, casual style, and modest price point, it’s easy to see why this macramé bracelet from Midas Chain gained such a following this week. I’d be willing to bet that customers on the hunt for great gifts are scooping these up!
2. Kim International’s Romance Engagement Set
3. Chad Allison’s 18k Collection
Chad Allison’s considerable collection includes these diamond beauties—all of which feature floral motifs and vintage-inspired design elements. With many buyers on the hunt for vintage and vintage look-alikes, these were a hit this week!
4. Roc International for Men
With the exception of watches and wedding bands, men’s jewelry is an often-overlooked category in jewelry stores. With the popularity of Roc International’s bracelets for men, could it be that jewelers are looking to stock up? (And keep an eye out for JCK‘s April issue, which features a whole spotlight devoted to men’s jewelry!)
5. Aspire Design’s Wild at Heart Ring
Who can resist this adorable frog? The whimsical design makes it an easy, eye-catching choice for showcases anywhere. No wonder so many delighted in taking a peek!