Jewelry and watch retailer East Coast Jewelry has partnered with the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Southern Florida for the inaugural Gems of Time Invitational. Slated to be an annual event, the 2008 invitational will take place at Miami’s La Gorce Country Club on March 17.
The partnership marks East Coast Jewelry’s first collaboration under its Gems of Time Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to charitable causes.
The Gems of Time Invitational, sponsored by East Coast’s most prestigious watch and jewelry brands, will provide a complimentary day of golf, poker, fashion, and fun for more than 500 guests. The weekend will kick off with a cocktail reception at Miami’s Setai hotel on Friday, March 16 sponsored by luxury watch brand Vacheron Constantin and Venue Magazine. Saturday’s Gems of Time Invitational at the La Gorce Country Club will include a full day of sponsored events, including:
• Ulysse Nardin Golf Classic— A day of golf at La Gorce hosted by celebrity golfers and sports figures.
• Corum’s Texas Hold ‘em— World class poker and Texas Hold ‘em Style gaming.
• The East Coast Jewelry Village— A diamond studded village featuring jewelry and fine timepieces. Expert watch and jewelry consultants on hand. Percentage of sales will be donated to Make-A-Wish
• Daniel Roth Wine Room—Rare wines and luxury watches from the Daniel Roth collection.
• MILUS “Highly Personal” Brunch—Capturing remarkable moments in time with luxury watch brand MILUS.
• DeGrisogono’s Enchanted Afternoon Luncheon—For ladies who lunch. Hosted by W magazine.
• Bubble Hour— Champagne reception featuring Leo Pizzo diamond collection and U-Boat timepieces.
• The Fort Lauderdale Collection’s Enchanted Gala–An evening of decadence, cirque style performances and luxury automobiles from the Fort Lauderdale Collection. Hosted by former Miami Dolphin Louis Oliver and Haute Living magazine.
Founded by father and son team Michael and Bobby Yampolsky in 1978, East Coast Jewelry has locations in South Florida: Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Sunny Isles Beach.Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine